Queens Courtyard West Garden Room
It is a cool day in Northern Michigan at Castle Farms. This Fall Wedding Northern Michigan Castle Farms will warm things up quickly.
Jessica and Martin make a cute pairing. Both of them are so easy going and fun. They are both a bit nervous but they settled down quickly after seeing each other for a first look.
Jessica and Martin asked to have a reveal prior to the wedding ceremony in the Queen’s Tavern at Castle Farms. They wanted to have all of their images done before saying I do.
With both small families, we are able to finish all of the family, wedding party, and bride groom images with time to spare.
Jonathan Mays is early to the event and helped calm their nerves a bit prior to walking down the aisle. I believe that Martin would have loved to be outdoors in the 40 degree weather saying his vows.:-)
Jessica made it known that she was pregnant with twins. Everyone knew and was very congratulatory to them. Martin wanted to always do the baby on the belly pose and Jessica would pull his hand away.:-)
The Wedding vendors that made this day run smoothly include:
- Castle Farms venue in Queen’s Tavern and West Garden Room with coordinator Sarah
- Hair and Makeup by Ashley of Salon Blu
- Transportation by Midnight Madness
- Flowers by Randi’s Green Thumb Service
- Charlevoix Wedding Pastor
- Chair linens by Linen Collections
- Catering by A Matter of Taste
- Cake by Tina Barnard
- Entertainment by Rusch Entertainment with Dean
- Photographer Paul Retherford Photography
Fall Wedding Northern Michigan Castle Farms